Frampton Parish Council
Frampton is a village and civil parish in the Borough of Boston. Frampton village is situated approximately 3 miles (5km) south of the town of Boston and runs either side of the A16. Local governance of Frampton was reorganised on 1st April 1974 as a result of the Local Government Act 1972. The parish forms its own electoral ward.
The limestone church of St. Mary's (east side of A16) dates from the 12th century. A second church, St. Michael's and All Angels (west side of A16) was a private chapel for the Tunnard family who lived at Frampton House and was built in 1860 and is grade II listed. Today it is a chapel of ease.