Extra Ordinary Meeting 13-April-2018
MINUTES OF THE EXTRA ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF FRAMPTON PARISH COUNCIL HELD ON THE 13TH APRIL 2018 AT ST. MARY’S CHURCH, FRAMPTON AT 19.30.
Present: Cllrs Burton (Chairman), Ashton (Deputy Chairman), Reams, Deane, May, Cooper, Royce, Elwood
In attendance: Alison Clarke (Clerk & Proper Officer, Responsible Finance Officer)
The Chairman explained why Frampton Parish Council called the Extra Ordinary meeting to discuss the reserved matters following outline approval for the Middlegate Road (West) development (B/16/0380) and welcomed 10 members of the Public/Residents.
- Apologies (agenda item 1 13/4/18)
Cllr King had notified the Clerk of his inability to attend and the Council RESOLVED to accept his reason for absence.
- Receipt of Declarations (agenda item 2 13/4/18)
Cllr Cooper and Cllr Dean both declared an interest in planning reference B/16/0380
- Open meeting for general Public matters (agenda item 3 13/4/18)
Two letters had been received prior to the meeting by Frampton Parish Council from Mr Green and Mr & Mrs Pell. Mr Green was present at the meeting. The Public put forward their views and concerns on the scale, layout, landscaping, appearance, public open space and drainage infrastructure (reserved matters) of planning application B/16/0380. The Chairman informed the Public that the Council would take on board the points raised at this open forum and would send a formal reply to the Planning Department of Boston Borough Council after discussion with the Councillors present. The Chairman recommended that the members of the Public/Residents also send their individual concerns and views directly to the Planning Department themselves. The Public/Residents departed the meeting.
- Council discussions (agenda item 4 13/4/18)
The Council discussed the points raised by the general public/residents and what response the Council felt necessary to provide to Boston Borough Council. It was decided the Clerk would write to the Planning department to list concerns on
- What effect the vibrations caused by pile driving would have on Middlegate Road
- The level of detail outlined in the topography
- The level of planting outlined
- The suggestion of a Dyke to be created and who would maintain boundaries
- Access to the field by a) site contractors, b) farmers and c) Black Sluice
- The strong possibility of serious accidents with the increase of traffic that will occur
- A construction management plan – 5 years
Date for next meeting
The next Frampton Parish Council meeting will take place at 1815 prior to the Annual Parish Meeting which commences at 1930 on April 19th 2018 at Church House Village Hall, Frampton.
Signed as a true record